Use in the Construction Sector:
• Solid or hollow, lightweight construction, production elements
• Production of prefabricated building components
• Roof coverings and decorative elements in the production of
• Production of lightweight plaster and mortar
• Lightweight concrete production
• Roof and floor insulation as filler.
Use of pumice in the textile industry:
• Widely known as grinding jeans and denim fabric in the process of opening up the colors, fabric bleaching and softening processes.
Use of pumice in the agricultural industry:
• Agriculture personnel carriers are used in medicine as a powder.
• Land reclamation, the small plants growing in soil or in soilless media,
• Limited agricultural water recharge - green spaces.
For use in chemical and other industries:
• Puzzolonik materials in cement production, the Ýzolation wall paint, rough coated, patterned paint, primer and lacquer putty filler, non-corrosion coatings, traffic paint and
• plastic industry and paper industry as the auxiliary filler,
• Ceramic tiles in the industry to increase the thermal insulation value, rough pottery and absorption in the manufacture of ceramic grains,
• Fertilizer manufacturing as a soil additive anti,
• bitumen in asphalt additives as anti-vomiting,
• Heavy oil and dirty environment, etc. absorbe , fluids as absorbent materials,
• Poultry farms in the exhibition floor, non-slip type of tire construction,
• Roughness of different ornaments to eliminate the gloss and polish as
• Water, waste water treatment and air cleaning technology is used as the additive element.